Monday, October 11, 2010

Animoto

Animoto is a new online tool that I have discovered. It is an easy way to put pictures and videos clips together in a professional looking video. The website is easy to navigate and is nicely connected to all major online photo site. The options given for free are nice, but only give you a taste. Most online tools have a free option to get you reeled in. With Animoto however, the free options are not quite enough to get me to even consider purchasing a years worth of usage. The free option allows you to make only 30 second videos. If I were interested it costs 249 dollars for a year. I can not see this tool being of that much use to me. I posted the 30 sec video I made on my blog. Unfortunately, this one gets a thumbs down for low value and high price.

No comments:

Post a Comment