Sunday, September 26, 2010

Flickr to Create

For one of the digital literacy labs I chose to create a Flickr account; due to the fact that I love taking photos. I had heard about Flickr before but had never set up an account. I knew that it was for photos but geared a little more toward photographers or budding photographers.

Setting up a profile was easy and fairly standard. There are some nice organizing and printing options available. One of the other nice features about the site is the opportunity to join and create groups. There are thousands of groups, however, so finding a specific one could be a task. It is a nice place to connect to other photographers.

Have a look at the photos that I put up and feel free to comment on them.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53549911@N07/

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you took these photos they're fantastic... If you didn't you still have a talent for collecting nice photos.

    ReplyDelete