Monday, November 8, 2010

Free or not.....


The idea of an economy that includes free information and products sounds good, because I benefit from it. I like the idea of free, software, books, and tools. At the same time I have a hard time wanting to send my photos and liturature out there for anyone to use for free. At the same time if I were to do that I would probably be more well known and have a few more opportunities. It is hard to change a way of thinking that has been ingrained. This new way to approach business seems to be better for both parties considering the immense amount of products out there. This new idea is changing the way the world interacts.

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time understanding how people can make money when so much is out there for free. It might be all powered by ads, but I have adblock, so if everyone gets that, how do ads work? Yo no se.

    ReplyDelete