Saturday, November 13, 2010

Semester update

This semester has been a crazy one. I have been working hard to get things under control. I do enjoy the abundance of knowledge that I gain from this class.

1. historical content
This is definitely the area in which I am dedicating the least time. I do love learning about history however. I do like that the history has been broken up into bite size chunks. I enjoyed the book reading that we were asked to do. It gave me some focus and direction. I admit that I don't do very well in an unstructured class. I feel like the historical content area is the least structured and that is why I have the hardest time with it.

2. digital concepts
The area of computing and digital concepts is very engaging to me, probably because I have not had the privilege of taking a computer class prior to this. I have learned a lot and have enjoyed the skills and knowledge I have gained. I like doing the labs and figuring out new tools and software.

3. labs
I have done half of my labs and have learned about a lot more than just the things in those 3 labs. This portion of the class is very engaging and structured, which is why I do much better in this area. I defiantly seek out opportunities to learn, create and connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment